Automation is the inevitable trend of the development of machinery manufacturing industry, and also the inevitable requirement for the survival and development of manufacturing industry. The application of automation technology in machinery manufacturing industry is conducive to improving enterprise production efficiency, ensuring product quality, saving product production cost, and improving the competitiveness of enterprises. Therefore, machinery manufacturing enterprises should constantly improve the application of automation technology, and effectively ensure the safety and efficiency of production activities, as well as the sustainable development of the whole industry.
• According to the required form and size, to get the same specifications of the packaging.
• Some packaging operations, can not be realized by hand packaging, can only be realized by automatic packaging.
• Can reduce labor intensity, improve labor conditions manual packaging labor intensity is very large, such as manual packaging of large volume, heavy weight of products, both physical consumption, and unsafe; and for light and small products, due to high frequency, monotonous action, easy to make workers get occupational disease.
• Labor protection conducive to workers for some products seriously affecting health, such as serious dust, toxic products, irritating, radioactive products, with manual packaging will inevitably harm health, and mechanical packaging can be avoided, and can effectively protect the environment from pollution.
• Can reduce packaging costs, save storage and transportation costs for loose products, such as cotton, tobacco, silk, hemp, etc., using compression packaging machine compression packaging, can greatly reduce the volume, thus reducing the packaging cost.At the same time, due to the large volume, save storage space, reduce storage costs, is conducive to transportation.
• It can reliably ensure the hygiene of products, such as the packaging of food and drugs, according to the hygiene law is not allowed to package manually, because it will pollute the products, and automatic packaging avoids direct contact with food and drugs, and ensures the quality of hygiene.Therefore, automatic packaging is suitable for various plastic composite films or plastic aluminum foil composite films, such as polyester / polyethylene, polyester / polypropylene, etc., they should have a certain air tightness, pressure resistance and mechanical adaptability.
Post time: Nov-09-2021